The following links contain more information on the topic of this entry. Although we have reviewed these links, we do not certify the accuracy of information, nor endorse points of view that may be expressed.
External links have not been added to this entry.
- Battle of Mansfield
- Battle of Pleasant Hill
- Benjamin F. Butler
- Edward Canby
- Edwin M. Stanton
- Franklin-Nashville Campaign
- General Orders, No. 184 (U.S. War Department)
- General Orders, No. 192 (U.S. War Department)
- General Orders, No. 20 (Headquarters of the Army)
- Henry W. Halleck
- Nathaniel P. Banks
- Ohio Volunteer Infantry
- Red River Campaign
- Shenandoah Valley Campaigns of 1864
- Siege of Port Hudson
- Ulysses S. Grant
- William T. Sherman
This entry has not been associated with any topics.